Like A Dream
D'Boss!

I want to be a better person for myself and my family, yes live is hard and also unique. I might not be perfect but i want to try to be one. Sometimes, i am a maniac myself. Truth, i am friendly. Talk to me anytime. Love comedy and i don't understand anything about love. Thanks.



Diary Myself Friendship Stuff



Contact me


Facts

No Matter How Difficult And Hard Something Is, I Will Alaways Be Positive And Smile Like An Idiot "Chanyeol"

Followers!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Owner & Edited Blog: EXO's Syazwani
Others:   

Mimi's First Giveaway

 
http://dreamofexo.blogspot.com/2014/01/mimis-first-giveaway.html 


Yehey wani nak join satu lagi giveaway ni. Hadiahnya memang daebak gila >.<

1. Kumpulan kpop yang wani minat and why?

i) Firstly, boys group kpop yang wani minat of course la EXO gila tak minat. I'm really an Exostan. Wani start minat kpop dari group ni la. First impression at this group, I though that they are all the same like the others group tapi group ni cepat je jadi worldwide, satu dunia kenal Exo. Wani minat Exo sebab group ni bekerja keras untuk SM dan bekerjasama dalam mempersembahkan diorang punya show dan 12 orang dalam group ni ialah tersangat comel *ayat keling*

ii)Then, girls group kpop yang wani minat f(x) just a little. Wani minat f(x) sebab group ni group yang kedua wani minat lepas Exo, f(x) juga dari SM Entertaiment juga dan group ni lain daripada yang lain sebab group ni ada sorang perempuan yang comel, dan sporting dengan group Exo.

2. Kumpulan kpop yang wani tak minat and why?

i) Group kpop lelaki yang wani tak minat ---> The unbreakable sebab group ni nampak ghotic serba hitam and I dont like blackie.

ii)Group kpop girls yang wani tak minat ---> 2NE1 walaupun famous di luar negara selain Korea tetapi wani tetap tak suka sebab group ni seksi sangat la.

3. Best Korean song and drama.
   Best Korean song for me are Lonely by B1A4. The songs are marveolous and the Best Korean drama for me are My Love From The Star. The hero is very handsome and cute just like Chanyeol.

4. Member Running Man yang wani like is Jae Suk sebab Jae Suk suka mengusik member dalam running man menyebabkan wani pun gelak sampai senak perut wani huhu.

Thats all from me want to join [ Click here ]