Like A Dream
D'Boss!

I want to be a better person for myself and my family, yes live is hard and also unique. I might not be perfect but i want to try to be one. Sometimes, i am a maniac myself. Truth, i am friendly. Talk to me anytime. Love comedy and i don't understand anything about love. Thanks.



Diary Myself Friendship Stuff



Contact me


Facts

No Matter How Difficult And Hard Something Is, I Will Alaways Be Positive And Smile Like An Idiot "Chanyeol"

Followers!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Owner & Edited Blog: EXO's Syazwani
Others:   

Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia (SSID) Episod Akhir!!


Alhamdulillah dah habis dah cite ssid nih
next drama Kampung Girl plak layan hehe
lagipun Banyak scrip Yg di Ubah Dari Novel..asal
walaupunwatak Firash & Izzue berlainan
apapun Izzue ttp di hatiku hihi
Sweet sngt....